Home

Ships...

Guest Rogue15

Guest Rogue15

Without downloading anything, do you get more ships to fly in the skirmish, i've noticed in the ships readme thing in the cd or on the hard drive, it says something about Starviper, pilotable, skirmish or something like that, what i really want to know is: Do i ever "earn" ships to use in skirmish mode?

Oh, i finally figured out how to get the characters to work in jedi knight single play, i fixed one that was messed up, in case there's anybody who was confused why the Death Star Commando (deathsqu.3do) didn't work, you gotta go in the models.dat and find where it says deathssquad.3do and take off the ad in squad, so it'll look like this: deathsqu.3do and i think chewbacca's is messed up too, you put chewbacc.3do instead of chewbacca.3do.

thank you Leeb or whoever your name is (i forgot your name) who tried to help me out a few months ago, i got confused, but since i worked about 2-3 hours trying to figure it out, i went to the message board where i posted that message, and i now understand. I didn't know you meant to rename the file, i thought you meant to rename the thing in the models.dat file. Now i can go and be all the characters, 'cause i dloaded them ALL, well not the prequel ones, just the star wars 4-6 and the expanded universe. I love the TIE Fighter pilot, but since i'm part of the rebellion, i'll have to install the x-wing pilot or a-wing, or y-wing and use it. i'll have to try 'em all out!!!

------------------

"The Empire is on the verge of success, soon peace and order will be restored throughout the galaxy." -emperor Palpatine

Rogue15, you can always delete the entire thread by clicking on the "edit/delete" icon (deathstar).

------------------

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent"

TZG+7

hey, i'm still a padawan! cool. I am not going ot edit my post. umm, DO i ever earn ships in skirmish mode, i want to be the star viper (or at least see what it's like to fly one).

So, what does everybody think of my signature?

------------------

tiebomber01.gif

Archived