Home

Talon's Episode 1 Shipset

Guest Ms. Talon

Errrr - Ms. Talon, whilst I am not gonna deny that your E1 missions looks rocking, one thing bugs me about the above screen shots - the N1 Naboo in the SFA NCA patches is REALLY blocky and ugly, but yours is Smmooooth. I REALLY wanna replace my cacky N1 with a fuly working NICE one. Any ideas people ?

------------------

Nove Squadron, Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the MC Oracle, home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - Eclipse Star Destroyers !'

Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')

cool what's this? I got X-Wing Alliance and installed it on my computer about 3 weeks ago, and now i'm seeing patches...tons of them. Is the above one supossed to allow me to fly the naboo starfighter and go up against trade federation landing craft and droid starfighters and and and trade federation battleships?? If so, what do i need to download, and how do i install it, and will it overwrite anything and if it does is there a way to change it back (say you replace the x-wing with an n1 naboofighter, how would you change it back).

alright, i went and downloaded the shipset and Sl 200, put them on my computer, and unzipped them and can't figure out where to put them. Sl 2000 says that a required dll file is missing and i'm not sure where to put the shipset.

How do i get it to work? I think i

Guest Ms. Talon

Rogue 15, there's a link to it at our site. But you'll also need to get the new N-1 model after that...see above post.

The NCA patch does NOT replace any existing ships but adds to them. But the ONLY Ep-1 ships in NCA is the N-1 and the Royal Starship, and they're an earlier, blockier models.

*NOTE*: Do NOT use this GOB set with the NCA patch, it WON'T work! If you want to play this mission set make sure you do it BEFORE installing NCA!

------------------

gototalon@home.com

http://members.home.net/gototalon

[This message has been edited by Ms. Talon (edited September 19, 2000).]

Guest Ms. Talon

No, not that many skirmish downloads that I know of...we mission editors like to make mainly full campaigns.

But there are plenty of campaigns that do not require the NCA patch, we have 36 missions that just use the standard format (Talon's Complete Battleset). They are VERY easy to install, (follow the readme)...Give it a try!

------------------

gototalon@home.com

http://members.home.net/gototalon

Archived