Home

Two Players in One Ship??

Guest FVH

Is it possible in Alliance for more than one people to be in a YT Corellian Transport, with one flying, and one or more on the guns? If so, how do you set it up?

FVH

There is indeed a file, although I cant actually remember where (some one wanna through me a line here - im drowning !).

But in order to use, all people in the mach have to have it installed, otherwise all hell breaks lose, and Im not quite sure what happens to the functions of the F (Auto-pilot to track current target / Auto-fire for turrets) and G (Switch between turret(s) and cockpit).

But you CANT have 3 people in a YT 2000, or flyable YT 2400( if you got one). That WOULD rock....

As for location - try Darksaber's Archives...

------------------

Nove Squadron, Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the MC Oracle, home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - Eclipse Star Destroyers !'

Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')

Guest paulbarnard

actually the patch is availabe on this site.

If i'm not mistaken it's just a simple matter of making the gunnery slots flyable on the ships.lst file.

Not 100% sure on that either.

Problem: If using big ships your collision-shape is reduced to the x-wing-shape!!

If anyone counter that effect let me know where to grab the file... Always wanted to coordinate guns on a SSD or Eclipse!

The Collision-prob is what i hate the most... can hit an x-wing with the ssd frown.gif

there are many things that can still be done with this game

what ever happened to the people who were making the Thrawn missions?

------------------

You were expecting a creative sig?

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Archived