Home

Infinite Experience Glitch Kotor2!

Overthrow Jack

In games like these, there's usually more than one area where things like this can be found, but I figured this out and I think I'm the first one to do so. This may require a decent persuade rating.

On Nar Shadaa, when you enter the place where the Refugees are being harassed by the exchange on the west and some thugs on the east, enter the exchange compound peacefully. There's a dying man in the refugee section - find out that he's dying and then leave him be, do not treat him. Go talk to the exchange's squidfaced leader - he's in the western compound, no loading screens. Here's the trick:

Tell him about the sick man, and when he insinuates that you should kill him, choose the response that's along the lines of "I'll have to think about it."

Free 1,000 experience points. You can have this dialogue as many times as you wish - if your patient enough, you can max out your character entirely.

:cool: Enjoy, folks!

EDIT: I just played up to Nar Shadaa again as a second character, and apparently it requires some specific combination of events for this to work. I'll try to get it working again and post more details in case people on this board are interested.

edit by Darth333: use spoiler tags. Read the forum rules in the announcement at the top of the page

EDIT2: Ah, yes, I can see how I gave away a huge amount of the plot with that one. :rolleyes:

• 5 weeks later...
Originally posted by Mandalorian X

But if you do this early, not only does it up your character stats but i notice that all the enemies are as strong as you are. It's a glitch that i wouldnt highly recommend unless you like getting an a** whoopin by kinrath or something.

Nah, you'll be just as strong as them.

It would be the same difficulty even if you don't use any glitches. Everything's equal...

Archived