Home

Spolier!!!! Help PLease!!!

DarthCole

I am on Goto's ship, I kill the first group of floating balls on goto's ship and then the large robot. Then when you open the doors to the left or the right of the next room there are larger floating balls and they are impossible, anyone have anyway they can help.

Thanks,

Well It depends who you have with you... I Visas and she had destroy droid and that was extremely powerful against them I just used her and Mira cause I felt that Mira's pistols were very effective against them...

no matter who u have make sure yer health is full before entering the next room and turn on your shields before entering the next room. that way you don't have to waste an attack round turning on your shields.

If you don't mind could you fill me in a bit on how you got to that point?

I've been stuck for the past 6 hours looking for this Goto creature on Nar Shadae and having no luck. T3 doesn't tell me a thing.

The exchange wants me dead or alive, I can't pay the little fella any more money to increase how much they hate me either.... The wookie and red head are in plain site but the game won't let me talk to them.

Archived