Home

Need help on nar shaddae (spoilers)

dragox

so im in nar shaddae and im stuck currently

heres what ive done so far, i saved the guys wife from the refugee slums, got the ithorian out, save the girls daughter, relieved stress on the refugees, got rid of the sorocco and now i talk to vroog and he says i need to deal with the hijacker problem

where do i go from there?

You need to get noticed by the exchange. Go to the cantina area. When you enter the small complex where the cantina is ( Don't go into the cantina) look to your right and you will see a small little guy and you pay him 2000 credits to get you noticed. Hope this helps.

Hello all,

I'm also Stuck on Nar Shaddae. Here's what I've done:

I got that woman's daughter back for her, and allowed the other woman to get back to her husband, by killing the Overseeer and all the exchange people in the refugee area. then went to the other side and killed all those folks to fixed up the speeder and went to the docks... gassed the hut, and looted his place.... talked to the little fella outside the bar / pazzakk room and paid him twice . he says the exchange really hates me and wants me .... dead or alive. talked to the ex-bounty hunter and he identified the bounter hunters that are after me... said something about making them come out of hiding.... the wookie is standing by a railing in plain site, but I can't talk to him and he won't attack me... same goes for the female bounty hunter... she's standing in plain view but I can't talk to her.... I've been over that place multiple times... I don't know what I'm to do.... there is a door in the flop house that I can't open, and two doors that appear as doors on the map but aren't selectable when you stand in front of them... There's pretty much nobody left to talk to that doesn't just give repeating answers......

This is my first post here, I hate for it to be a request for help... but I'm soooo stuck...

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

I've talked to T3, but just the standard lines of text is available.

The only thing that happens when I return to the ebon hawk is:

The cut scene with Kreida and Aton, and aton explaining to her that he told me everything about his past.

Archived