Home

need help nar shadaa (spoilers inside)

limpet

after beating the wookie and letting me(the jedi) into the undergeound base you lose control of mira for a short period of time and the wookie and kreia just stand in the middle of the combat pit. I have killed zez-kai in the pit. Anyway im totally confused on how to go out because i've tried every entrance but the door is magnetically sealed and the vent control system has no way of opening it. Anyone know of any ways i can escape from the jeeek'jeek tarr tunnels? Please somebody help 3 days so far and still no luck grrr.

after much work and such i have figured out why such things as my post happen. The game tends to be very buggy and glitchy(the reason i was stuck is because i pressed the start button a lot before the cutseen initated so it stuck me where i was trapped). Now im also having the same problem after the jedi council is killed. I talk to atton then the screen goes black and if i save and reload im in the room where kreia was before she was taken. any clue on how to fix these?

Archived