Home

Telos *spoilers welcome*

affinityx

Ok, this time around I'm playing a DS character since the first time I played a light side character...

Your ship crashes you end up entering the handmaden area and are brought to (forgot her name) The female jedi council member that cast you out.... my questions are a.) is it possible to get your lightsaber from her? b.) is it possible to see the artifacts? I thought I had gotten close by talking the last hand maiden... but I failed the pursuade check mulitple times... then got tired of reloading...

I guess since on the topic of my lightsaber....

I've tried filtering through all the threads here, but unless I missed a large part of the game.... I think I ended up searching threads from Knights of the old republic 1... cuz they start mentioning Bastila..... So far all I've found is:

The fastest way to get your lightsaber is on dantoine... from the salvage chick that sells the stuff salvalged from the acadamy? or is there a quicker way?

Ok so I guess I'm going to reply to my own message, just in case anyone else was wondering....

Aside from the the locations you are forced to visit..... Telos, Station... the first planet I headed to was Korasan.... Koraban... ermmm Old sith homeworld... I didn't have enough experience to be allowed into the tomb.... so returned to the ebon hawk and was going to head to Dantoine.... talked to Bao dur... and guess what? Had enough parts to make a light saber.... So if your playing your second or so game.... and going Darkside ( don't know if it matters ) then head to Koriaban first... if your just looking for your lightsaber as fast as possible.

Archived