Home

Skills and Feats

Sennen

I was hoping someone could help me out. I played the 1st KotOR and loved it. Never owned it rented it twice beat it like 4 times. ( Notes each time I retned it I had late fees and free rentals used. )

Anyway, I been looking into this game, and will be getting it for xmis. ( Taking back other gifts to just this game. ) I been looking online and can't find any website that can answer me this.

What are the list of skills and feats. I would like to read over them to save me time when I get the game. If you know where I can find them that would be great. If you want to take your time and tell me them. Sweet, if not thats kool too.

Thanks for your time.

The skills are the same, but htey have a bigger roll in this game. You can create new items that require certain skills that are skill specific. There are some new feats, but most are caracter specific as are many of the new items. Finesse is a new feat that makes an interesting transition from range to melee. Either str or dex can be aplied to hit with a melee weapon, which ever is higher. Str is still good, because it also mods damage, too. Many times in part one, your ranged fighters got cut up by a melee fighter. Close Combat also makes a ranged fighter valuable in tight situations. This feat lowers the attackers to hit bonus and lowers your npcs penalty. "buying" a cross-class for one feat is also cool. If you like to fix droids and such, but are limited by your favorite character class... "buy" it instead of getting a new feat.

Hope this helps.

Archived