Home

Final battle...

metalhead

Ok, I've defeated Sion and am in the lower area fighting Kreia, I mean Darth Traya. How do I defeat her? I've tried everything I can think of, placing mines in the walkway, adhesive grenading her and then tossing plasma and thermal grenades. And just simply dueling her, but she is too powerful! Did I screw up and make her too powerful or something? I'm about ready to start a new game if I can't beat her! ARGH! Help!

So, Help?

I just ran around hiding behind the pillars and regaining my force and life points before charging at them again. I also tried to get one to follow me for a bit before I hid enough so it stopped coming after me. That seemed to work and then I could do it one at a time. Also, because I was hiding and didn't have the trio going after me, I could use some of my force powers on Kreia and drain her life little by little. I pretty much took the long way about defeating them lol

===EDIT=== (quoted the wrong person lol )

I felt / feel the same way. After playing KOTOR II I got all in "a mood" so went back and just finished KOTOR I again...

Maybe it's just me, but the original leaves you feeling soooo much more satisfied at the end....

It's almost like they just ran out of time and had to cut the game shorter..... Still a great game, but just didn't feel like as much of an epic adventure and growing experience as the first...

It's almost cruel having to wait now for III .....

Archived