Home

SWBF is really messing up

JediHunters

When I try and jojn a game both Single and Multiplayer, my comp freezes, and I have to totally shut it down! ANyone know what I can do to fix this problem?

I have 640 Ram, A 128mb graphics card, and I just ran Spysweeper......

Nope, no erors........ I already defraged....

I am getting really pissed, and agrivated now!

All of my other games play fine, but this one doesnt even let me play! WTF!?

I really hope Lucas Arts helps me out by Monday, or I'm gonna be hella pissed.....

Do you have any excess programs running in the background?

You scanned for spyware, did you check for viruses?

Did you try to reinstall? Sometimes an install will mess up and cause errors and reinstalling will fix it.

What kind of sound card do you have? Is it DX 9 compatible?

Did you leave treats for the pixie fairies? If you didn't they might have put a curse on your computer.

Whats your cpu? Is it at least one Ghz?

Did you do the laundry, burn the garbage, and make your bed? Your mom/wife might have sabotaged your game for revenge.

Is all your hardware running the latest drivers? Video card, sound card, credit card, etc..

Is your operating system fully updated? What kind do you have? XP?

Anyone who sees I missed something, feel free to add.

Do you have any excess programs running in the background? Nope, I close all programs before playing...

You scanned for spyware, did you check for viruses? Yes..

Did you try to reinstall? Sometimes an install will mess up and cause errors and reinstalling will fix it. 4 Times

What kind of sound card do you have? Is it DX 9 compatible? Yes it is compatible, I have other games on my comp..

Did you leave treats for the pixie fairies? If you didn't they might have put a curse on your computer. Of course I left them treats!

Whats your cpu? Is it at least one Ghz? 2.4 Ghz

Did you do the laundry, burn the garbage, and make your bed? Your mom/wife might have sabotaged your game for revenge. Yep, all done...

Is all your hardware running the latest drivers? Video card, sound card, credit card, etc.. My video card I just got the new driver for, sound is great, and I just upgraded my computer to 640 Ram, with a 128mb Video card....

Is your operating system fully updated? What kind do you have? XP? I just upgraded last night, I still got the problem!

Archived