Home

spoilers: Handmaiden training Q's

neffenhiemer

I am trying to get the handmaiden to become a jedi, and have been able to fight with her in 2 of the 5 tiers of the echani training. it is my understanding that you have to do all five before she will agree to become a jedi.

My question is, what is the trigger that lets you train with her each time? I've kept her as a party member most of the time, and eventually she allows me to train again, but is it a function of my character leveling up? or her character? or fighting unarmed? both my character and hers has levelled up since the last time I trained with her, and she still says not yet. any ideas?

It just take time. After you complete a level..ie...killing a jedi or makng a deal with the jedi on each planet...go back to the Ebon Hawk and into the place she is staioned and she will train you. After you have trained with her ask her to put her clothes on...but make sure you have some on yourself. Make sure your influence is high and she will talk. Make sure you talk to Keira and she will mention how you have been spending a lot f time with the handmaiden. I made the handmaiden a Jedi after I completed the first part of Onderon and Dxun...I had already completed Nar Shadarr. Hope this helps.

Archived