Home

Jedi enclave help...spoilers!

anakin_kenobi

I am DS and I have killed all the jedi masters that are supposed to be in the enclave the second time around. when I go in there, however, obviously no one is in there but then the game freezes when it zooms in on where they shoould be. What is supposed to happen when you've killed all the masters and what can i do to get past the freeze?

Try bringing Kreia along with you. I don't wan't to ruin what will happen next, so I shall say no more, but that may fix it. If not you should try renting the game to see if it's the disk, or saving your game on a memory card then loading and playing on a different xbox. My 1st xbox was terrible, crashed or froze all the time, but my new one works great.

• 1 month later...

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I have run across the exact same problem. I tried both bringing Kreia in my party and letting her come on her own, same thing happens.

I played through once as light side and the Jedi showed up in the rebuilt enclave, but as dark I killed them before Dantooine. If I'm supposed to fight the Jedi here, why did I get the option to kill them on the other planets?

My last save is after I have killed Vrook, Kavar, and handlebar man so I can't reload a save.

Archived