Home

KOTOR II..Stuck at Peragus Mines

sanitarium

This is really bugging me: I am at the part where I need to go through fuel lines to get to the hanger, but I can't find the fuel lines.

I read a message saying I would need to do it through the Harbringer, but I searched up and down that ship looking for a way to get into the fuel lines and bypass the Containment fields.

This is after I used the Harbringer's navicomputer to download the codes I needed, but I don't know where to go from there. Any help would be appreciated.

Head back out of the Ships bridge the way you came, and search every room. Past your "Old" room and the Med Lab, there will be a door on your map with a blue line behind it... thats the Zone Split which takes you to another part of the ship. There is a point where you need to access a console to open a door down the hall, and its smooth sailing from there. Main thing is to flip to your Map screen often and make sure you have hit every room and every point on each map.

Originally posted by Derc

After you get the stuff on the navicomputer, go back to the beginning of the area(where you, Atton, and Kreia speak), and there should be a door facing west that you can open.

Maybe that's where you were stuck...?

No, I couldn't find the fuel lines that connected the Harbringer to Peragus.

But thanks to Drazin I found it. Turns out I hadn't searched the medical room as thoroughly as I thought, I didn't even realise there was a whole section of the ship behind the broken kolto tank.

You have a very long way to go.

But then again I beat the game on friday and I was only on

Nar shadaa on monday

HINT: The game is going to change very much as you get farther.

I am light side and my friend was dark side and the game is very different.

Archived