Home

Need help! Version 1.0 bugs?

Guest new_blood

Guest new_blood

Hi I'm just new here. Anyway I need some help. I'm playing version 1.0 of the X-Wing Alliance (though still I can't finish the Death Start Tunnel Run). My problems (or maybe bugs in Version 1.0, are there?) are:

1) On TOD 4 Mission 5 - Escape Rebel Base at Kothlis (it's the mission where SSD Executor attacks the Rebel base and Corvetter Razor ducks with the Rebel base and escapes, alongside Councilor Fey'lya's Shuttle).

In the final parts of the mission the CRS Liberty escapes. Why in the hell SSD Executor finishes the CRS Liberty? In the strategy guides in this site it was said the CRS Liberty will easily escape once Fay'lya's Shuttle and Corvette Razor finishes their mission. No matter how I try to distract SSD Executor (I even tried to use invulnerability and tried to destroy the Executor, but it just can't), the Executor will always finish the CRS Liberty, and of course I will not be able to do anything.

2) On TOD 5 Mission 2 (It's where you'll help the traitor Hurrim Raiders attack and steal some stuff from the civilians)

At the very start of the mission (after exiting the hangar) the tugboats (I think it was the tugboats, I can't remember now, , no matter what happens, will collide with something, and I can't even start with the mission. I don't know, the truth is I've never finished the mission since a condition to prevent will immediately fail once I start with the mission.

I do really need help. Thanks and I have to say this is a great site.

Guest Rogue15

Same problem i had!!!!! I had the patch when it happened too, except it was with Dunari's ship, the destroyer would ALWAYS destroy it in the last second, so my strategy was to get up close to it (dunari) and take some fire. the patch will probably help with your problems though.

Archived