Home

Sabra sux

Guest Night Hammer

People seem to miss the point.

The Sabra is a TRANSPORT, it's not supposed to be some fighter zapper. It's supposed to be slow, cumbersome, but carry a decent amount of cargo and get it to point b in one piece.

Personally I hate the entire idea of "autofire" as it completely destroys any meaning to having turret gunners at all(ahem, ANH with Luke and Han having quite a bit of trouble hitting those TIE's anyone?)

And though I've got to say, there's some really good YT-1300 pilots out there...One in particular I know is probably good enough to make Han Solo reach for the air sick bag. She's taken on the best of pilots and beaten them back in a YT...

The Otana is a really stupid piece of creation, the thing is virtually a gunship just with more agility.(Note shields are CRV level as is hull) Antithesis of what a transport should be..and the thing rivals the Falcon in overall specs...I thought Solo was boasting about the Falcon being overly overkill even for a smuggler's ship.

As for other fighters, the only ship I won't take is the Pinook, otherwise in MP you can do quite well against anything.

Many times I like bashing in an ego inflated newbie's T/D with an X-wing. Trip busting is fun, if you know how to do it.

Archived