Home

KOTOR2 Planets and quests

TheFranz

I wanted to know what the most efficient order is for visiting the different planets. I played KOTOR2 through once, and I think the order I chose went like this:

Peragus - Telos - Dantooine - Nar Shadaa - Dxun - Onderon - Korriban - Onderon -(End Game locations)

What's the fastest way to build a lightsaber and re-build HK-47?

I think the way I took was pretty efficient but was wondering what the rest of you think.

I did the exact same thing my first time through and I think it works out well. I got my lightsaber fast enough and I didnt really have any trouble on any of the worlds. The only time I had any trouble was playing a DS character, Dantoonie was the first planet I went to and the old guy there kicked the crap out of me several times before I eventually beat him.

My preferred order(for the four planets):

Nar Shaddaa

Dantooine

Dxun/Onduron

Korriban

OR

Nar Shaddaa

Dxun/Onduron

Dantooine

Korriban

But whatever you choose, Nar Shaddaa ahould always be first. the reason being is that it's the arguably the...

..fastest way to construct your lightsaber. AND by the time you leave, you'll have all but one or two party members left to get.

I go Dantooine, Nar Shadaa, Onderon, Korriban.

You get your lightsaber (or 2) on Dantooine pretty easily. Matter of fact, you can get it with just 1 quick trip to the sublevel. That and Dantooine has your pet crystal.

But it really doesn't matter what order you go through the planets.

Archived