Home

bug or......

Guest vviperr

Guest vviperr

Andrasta (Emon) is immortal in family missions.

There are no mission craft lists at the battle 5 and at the battle 6.

Do you have the same problems or my CD has some problems?

Guest Uriel Shadowstiehl

I've seen the Andrasta at 1% hull 1% shields several times, and also seen other ships piloted by family members in similar shape. I believe it was coded that way on purpose because you would not be able to progress in the game if your family members were killed in mid-combat. In theory, however, when you check their status they should only show shield damage, and it shouldn't be 1% - maybe 47% or something like that so you'd feel like they weren't invincible. Guess you need to pull out the suspension of disbelief thing. I'm not sure about the other thing you were talking about though.

------------------

Uriel Shadowstiehl

Guest Wraith 5

vviperr are you playing on easy mode because i think that is when the family ships are invisable. I think if you change to hard they will no longer be invisable. If i reameber right if they die you lose the mission.

Guest Wraith 5

Well i thought it should work there to.

Show you what happens when you have been away for a long time.

But what was said befor is true if he dies you could go one it the story because he is in it later.

Guest Rogue15

if you think that was bad check this out!

i was in a skirmish against tie interceptors, i started blasting them as soon as they hypered in, it said they were hypering in, i kept shooting and shooting, and it said 1% hull, and in the targeting display the back of the 'cepter was all burnt up looked like he got engine wash damage.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cahyos

They are mortals. I saw more times how they blow up, then ...... press H + spacebar, restart the mission frown.gif

Archived