Home

help missing saber lens part

modru2004

im basically done on nar shadar. and

spoilers

i just killed the jedi master. yet im still missing the focusing lens for the lightsaber. an dyes i have done the dance quest ic ouldn't find it in a container. i have also killed lootra, i got the second piece from him. now all i lack is the lens. where do i get it?

i even tried using the give item code. it worked, gave me the lens. but whats his name still says im missing the lens when i talk tohim.

when you post something you suspect is a spoiler, be sure to put it in the spoiler tags.

You can do this by clicking the 'spolier' button above the message body or manually.

As for your missing Lens...

if you beat Nar Shadaa and did all the quests available, then perhaps you may have missed a quest or will just have to get the last part on the next world.

Sucks I know.

alls well now. wheni went back tot he ebon hawk after killing the jedi i ran into visas and defeated her. it gave me the lens then. i now have a duelbladed yellow light saber. i prefer dualwielding myslef, but i figured that would have to wait till more lightsabers start showing up.:)

Archived