Home

Nar Shadda Related Question

Pnut_Man

Alright, here's the situation:

Recently started playing KOTOR II for the PC.

I've met with the Jedi on Nar Shadda and am basically ready to hop on other to a new planet.

Here's my problem:

I have yet to acquire/craft a lightsaber.

Like many other hopeless souls on this forum, i'm in need of the lens component.

I've initiated the Horde quest and now have juice from the bartender.

Problem is...the fat slug's gotta be snoozing away for one to dose the hound's water bowl. Unfortunately, in my brash excitement, I completed the dancer quest yesterday, so, as you might guess, i'm in somewhat of a dilemma.

Is there any alternative way around this, or must I say 'so long Horde' and try my luck with another world?

I crafted mine on Dantooine after I found the crystal for my saber, from the first are Telos I must have got the items needed, I made a double hilt one with an orange blade. Bao helped me make it and I have upgraded it many times.

Well, I placed the dancing dress on my Handmaiden, but i'm only presented with "You're not as funny as you think" dialogue option--which itself is odd, as i've completed the Hutt's quest and secured the new fuel source to Peragus...

Maybe i'll just find the lens some place else?

Yes, you will.

Do not lose faith. There are many many places in the game you are able to find the Lightsaber parts or lightsabers of different styles. By the time the game really starts picking up, you will have enough lightsabers to give everyone 2. And if you don't... Cheat to win. You can always do the Visas Saber Glitch. But who really wins when you cheat eh?

Archived