Home

looking for advice on prestige classes

modru2004

im a jedi guardian. and i just reached the point i get to picka prestige class. im dark side so i get teh sith selections. now my main question is how its going to affect my character. the manual is sadly barren on the subject. will it completely change my character, as in my hitpiont and force point counts change instantly and my skills etc depending what class i pick.

or does it mean that from that point on my hit point and or force point progression, will be faster slower, feats skills etc. it won't do anything to what my character has already will it. example is im a guardian if i picked sith lord, which is i believe the equivalent of the counsular, will i still be as good at fighting as i am right now, and just from that point on i don't advance in melee as fast and instead i gain in the force faster? is that how it works?

Same as Kotor1.

You will retain what you already have up until you prestige. After that, you gain the benefits of the prestige class. If you went Sentinel to Weaponmaster, you will find that you have less skill points per level to use, but your HP gets really high really fast and you get 1 feat per level, along with some all new and class only feats.

Sith Lord is the equivelent of a Jedi Master or Consular.

Sith Marauder is the Equivelent of a Weaponmaster or Guardian.

Sith Assassin is the equivelent of a Watchmen or Sentinel.

Basically it is the same as the first game.

Archived