Home

Transit?

Mischif

Yeah, I used the transit stations on Telos, and those are great, but I miss being able to go back to the ship and use the workstation when I want to.

I'm guessing that Obsidian wanted to script events based on when you went to your ship, and thus removed the Transit feature.

I sent a mail to Lucasarts support regarding this question, here's my mail and the response:

PROBLEM: The documentation for the game states that the "Transit" feature from KOTOR 1 will be available in KOTOR 2. However, I see no button or option for "Transit" in KOTOR 2. Is this an error in the manual?

Response:

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

As you venture further into the game, you'll be able to do something similar, Cliff.

Jason / LucasArts[/Quote]

Those of you that have finished the game, was there ever a Transit-like feature?

Mischif

Yeah, I kinda figured that their support is blowing smoke. You'd think I'd be used to it.

Between Lucasarts and Blizzard support, neither ever wants to admit they are wrong about something.

/sigh

Oh well, at least there are 3rd party forums like this one where you can go and find the real truth.

Mischif

Archived