Home

stuck on gotos ship

rct-

Hit every room, Loot every body.

Check every droid and investigate every container.

You will find what you need.

All you need to do is switch the Power supply around, putting the docking hatch, cloaking device and whatever else you want on the same power supply and then executing a shutdown program. You can pretty much do this on the bridge all at once if you have the access to the power supply and a shutdown program. Goodluck :)

T3 = Goto's Yacht DEVESTATION. The renewable droid shield and shock arm rip through everything on board, and he's the best-upgraded character at that point as you've just left the droid warehouse. I used Handmaiden with the Sith Warsword (upgraded with Ion stuff) as a tank, and she never went below 3/4 health, while T3 didn't take a hit.

The toughest part so far, in my game, was Mira vs Hanharr (as Mira), cos I was saving her levels. Had to use a lot of grenadeses.

• 7 months later...

I'm in the same predicament. I'v killed everyone on board and have gained access to the power grid but it wond let me shut it down, overload, reset or anything. I had earlier switched all things drawing power (including magnetic doors to the secondary grid. It allowed me to shut down power to the Primary but not to the secondary. What gives? Is this a glitch?

Archived