Home

KOTOR 3 story ideas (may have spoilers)

Xenocidal

Alright ya'll just put your ideas for a storyline for KOTOTR3 (if you have one).

Heres mine: 10-15 years after Kotor2 the jedi order is rebuilt and robes are the new bling. Scouting the unknown regions has become a good business and a new planet has been discovered. It's inhabitents are DS force uses and are let by 3 people (one named Harla, another named Yuuzhan and a third named whatever the last Vong gods called). Your char is a new jedi with his/her master when they get shot down looking for a place to put an academy. Then you need to escape and get back to the academy, hopping to a planet or two (and meeting new party members). When you get to the academy on Coruscant or some place your taken in to choose a prestige class (if your DS you learn the stuff, kill the teachers and run). Then you go a-hunting for the Vong (3 planets; 1 for each god) and you banish them from the galaxy, where they cut themselves off from the force, make themselves gods and come back 4000 years later.

That's quite an idea...especially how you incorporate the Vong...

But I still believe should KoTOR 3 involve Revan and the Exile in some way.

And I've also suggested to have the Yuuzhan Vong be apart of KoTOR 3...before getting shot down. :rolleyes:

Anyways, there have been threads like this already. Like this one discussing ideas, and this one discussing possible planets.

But you do have a prettier title. :)

Archived