Home

Help with Resupplying Fuel to Telos *spoiler*

TarondorTX

I just finished destroying Goto's ship on Nar Shaada. I met with the jedi at the end and now have both Mira and Goto. I talked to Vogga the Hutt and he told me his freighters were heading to Telos and I was his representative. I went to Telos to talk to Lt. Grenn but he doesn't have any dialogue options. I had sided with the Ithorians and completed all their quests, went to the planet, completed the Czerka compound, and then went to Atris. Is this a bug? Did I miss something? Before I destroyed Goto's ship I had a mission to find Telos a fuel supply and now its gone. But Goto does not recognize Telos as a stabilized planet.

HELP!!!:confused:

little spoiler

i have played a beaten kotor2 for xbox. i think the mission is bugged. after you talk to vogga about it after goto's yacht, he said he will open up the trading and the quest does go to the completed quests list.

but... later when you have to return to citadel station to defend it, the TSF guy says that you never did it (but it is under completed).

after vogga, if you do go back to TSF leader he doesnt say anything

Not really,

just the TSF guy says they still have a fuel shortage.

He didnt say there was no fuel, just not enough.

One or two shipments from Vogga isnt going to help the station too much ya know?

But it is in the completed quests, so its just another thing in K2 thats doesnt have a really important ending.

Archived