Home

Who Cried when....? [SPOILERS]

Bobo

i beleve there are several Appearances for her to just lower her hood.

and i do not beleve there are any appearance files for jedi robes like that.

i gotta say tho, i was really waitin to see Atris, but when see turned out to be this, older woman i was upset, lol i dont like women in their 60s. no offense if theres any grandmas on this forum ;)

also i dont get why shes the

last of the handmaidens

when theres 5 other handmaidens lol

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bobo,

The Handmaiden is the ...

Last of the Handmaidens because she is the least skilled. If you speak with the other handmaidens and spar with them, you can find out more about Brianna. She is not as devoted, or focused you could say on her tasks. Which is why she is ranked last. Not physically the last one alive, just the last one in line.

Bastila makes more than 1 appearance, I count 3:

T3's recording you get when you talk to T3/Repair his behavior core

She appears on Korriban in the caves in the 'illusion' scenario when malak was casting people.

She appears and talks to Carth in a cutscene after your character meats carth on Telos after destroying the Sith Threat.

hmmm

meats carth? shame i wanted to meat carth lol

she only appears in the T3 Message if Revan is male, dont matter if light or dark.

if revan is dark, she appears a 4th time in the Sith Academy, the holocron recording.

And Bastila #4 is:

In the holocron in the locked room on Korriban. If you set Revan as a DS male (don't know about DS female), the holocron doesn't break when you blow up the door and Bastila tells her tale, in the holocron.

Hopefully there are more that just wait to be discovered.

...damn Bobo beat me to it...

I believe I was on the verge of crying more in KOTOR 1. I mean getting fully involved with Carth, then betraying him and watching him run away crying was just sad. Killing everyone, and even getting Zalbaar to kill Mission was sad....Also, I regret not going into the shyrack caves because I hear you fight Malak and Bastilla in there? Korriban was my last planet, and when Kreia told me to instantly go to the Ebon Hawk, I did, without stepping into the caves....

Originally posted by Bobo

when you think T3-M4 is shot by HK-47 (who turns out to be a HK-50)

I just tought, WTF did T3 do to upsett him?

Originally posted by Bobo when T3 is shot AGAIN
Once again as last time...

Originally posted by Bobo When revan is missing?
It seamed reasnebul since if he hadn't been missing he would have cleened up this mess.

It is bether than the alternative, that he died...

Originally posted by Bobo When you find out that Carth is still $^%$%#$ Alive?

Am I realy the only one in the whole world who actuaøy LIKES Carth?

I were sad that you didn't meet him on Telos the first time!

Originally posted by Bobo When you never see Bastilla

I saw her three times, so no..

Originally posted by Bobo When G0-T0 kills the remote?

Kills?

Originally posted by Bobo and the one upsetting thing for me...

When the ebon hawk falls down the valley to its death?

I where in a "WTF state"...

The Hawk couldn't die...

But the most depresing was when I needed to kill Kreia, or see her die... I kinda liked her... Like the angry, wise old aunt...

And the best moment where when I found HK-47, fixed him and hear him say "HK-47 ready to serve" and finnaly her that good old assasin droid say.... Meatbag...

Sure...

But I don't understand, why should that be nesesary?

Since the topic is labeled "Spoiler" and everybody who enters the topic either have done the game or are looking for spoilers.

The only thing we are doing is throwing away time to make it in a spoiler tag and mark it to read...

Originally posted by Darth Smaug

Bastila!!!!Damn she was so hot! I miss her in KOTOR II :(

Actually, you od see her in KOTOR 2.. She talks to Carth about Revan after you kill Nihilus.

And about the Handmiaden:

[spoler]

Yes, she does look a bit lesbian with that haircut, but she's not. If you play female you won't come close to her.

and we do not know if the other handmaidens are dead. We just see them lying on the floor. tehy might be stunned/knocked out. Why would Atris kill them anyway?

Oh..Atris is not old..

Actually...

Handmaiden kills them all. They say she is a betrayer and she says she is more powerful then ever before and they attack her. You hear them wailing and the cutscene ends with only Handmaiden standing. THEN Atris walks down the ramp and fights Handmaiden.

Originally posted by Zod

Thanks, I was in the cave but it wouldn't let me in all the way because I wasn't on the dark side enough... I'll have to replay and go back there full Dark Side next time :D

You don't have to be DS, I was full LS and got all the way to the end. What made you think this?

Originally posted by Drazin

Actually...

Handmaiden kills them all. They say she is a betrayer and she says she is more powerful then ever before and they attack her. You hear them wailing and the cutscene ends with only Handmaiden standing. THEN Atris walks down the ramp and fights Handmaiden.

Yes and

Kreia describes her as the one who "murdered" her sisters.

I got a little emotional when Bao-dur was giving his speech I remember thinking “But Bao-dur doesn’t deserve to die wtf...” That on top of the fact that you only get to see Mira and Bao-dur’s remote at the end and the rest of your party just kind of vanish in thin air as well as the fact that the ending had no closure. It made me feel so cheated that I did almost cry out of anger.

Archived