Home

Final level

Mondon

Hi Guys:D

I was just wondering if u had any tips on how to get a higher final level (without using cheats or KSE).

I have heard of people that are finishing the game with levels ranging from 35 to 45 but, every time i have been though it i have hit the 27/28 level mark.

I have tried using the glich that was found on korriban to keep leveling up but after gaining about 2 levels it has already bored me to tears.

I would apreciate any advice that you could give on ways to gains more levels whilst playing through the game.;)

Cheers

Heya Mondon, welcome to the forums.

And yes, that Korriban glitch is the only way I know of to get you to level 50 (Max)

It IS as boring as watching grass grow, but you gotta do it if you want the levels. Though it is 1,000x easier for Darksiders. They can get max level in about 1 hour instead of 8 to 10 like Lightsiders. Has to do with

Darksiders Regen Mana while in there, but Lightsiders do not, they must rely on Regen items/equipment in order to slowly regen their FP. So The Darkside folks can just open the corpse 20x and Force Storm the 40 Hssiss to death none-stop over and over. Unfair.

Originally posted by Drazin

Heya Mondon, welcome to the forums.

And yes, that Korriban glitch is the only way I know of to get you to level 50 (Max)

It IS as boring as watching grass grow, but you gotta do it if you want the levels. Though it is 1,000x easier for Darksiders. They can get max level in about 1 hour instead of 8 to 10 like Lightsiders. Has to do with

Darksiders Regen Mana while in there, but Lightsiders do not, they must rely on Regen items/equipment in order to slowly regen their FP. So The Darkside folks can just open the corpse 20x and Force Storm the 40 Hssiss to death none-stop over and over. Unfair.

Ha, I did it like 50 times and my computer froze up

Archived