Home

Just Finished (spoilers)

Nevhision

Overall I thought the game was pretty good. Certainly addicting. But so is the first one. The character interactions are what made this game. It was fun and I didn't really mind the story arcs of each planet. I liked the new characters for the most part. Mira, Baro, Visas and Handmaiden had her moments. I really didn't use Atton that much but his character wasn't that bad.

Things I Didn't like

-They mentioned characters spliting up to acomplish tasks like they do in the movies. I would have liked more.

-The "Sith Lords" barely had any personal connections. Why do I care?

-Lack of romance.

-The overall story was kinda of a let down. It didn't seem that important overall. Yes you made a few changes I guess there was nothing bone chilling. We knew from the start that Kreia was very suspicious and manipulative. I guess it would have been different if Kreia was portrayed less as a dark figure and most subtle hints. My 2 fav RPG moments is when Aeris dies (ff7) and you find you your main characters is Revan.

-

I played both games as light. If I wanted to go back and try playing as dark, which one should I do first?

Originally posted by Nevhision

I played both games as light. If I wanted to go back and try playing as dark, which one should I do first?

It shouldn't matter. But just for chronological purposes, you should start with KoTOR, of course. Unless you want to do the whole "sequel then prequel later on" thing.

Still, do KoTOR and then TSL to appreciate how great KoTOR was. You'll feel nostalgic.

Archived