Home

Trouble completing Fuel for Taros Quest

Strakha

Having trouble completing this quest. I got the quest from Lt. Grenn in taros, then later the Hutt on Nar Shaddar agreed to give me the fuel (after the exchange yaught was blown up), but I think he said I needed to convince the Ithorians first. I spoke with the head ithorian on taris and there was no dialogue option for that, and then went to speak to Grenn but there was no dialogue option from him either, and now I notice in the journal that the quest has disappeared. The Goto droid is still telling me that the fuel situation has not been resolved.

Is there anything else I'm missing, and if not is it possible I can complete it through some mod or editor? I'm not sure if I have a save game back from before I told the Hutt I'd dealt with the exchange, and also it would be going back a considerable way.

Thanks for reading this, would appreciate and assistance you could offer.

Thanks for your reply, I see what you mean, it appears in the completed quests section (didn't realise until now I could access that bit!) without gaining experience points, or any mention from anyone on Taris or the GOTO droid for saving their planet, and no reward.

In addition the head ithorian said he would "heal me" after I helped him with his czerka problem and that never happened (I assumed at first he would eventually do so after I had sorted out the fuel problem). Also I haven't been able to complete the bounty hunter quest, but I see other people on the forums are saying that they often don't show up in the restoration zone.

IMO this game is packed with bugs, and lacks many features that were present in the patched kotor 1 such as being able to equip other npc's on the ebon hawk. As this game is essentially the same game, just with different characters and storyline, I find it odd that it should have so many bugs, many more so than the first release of kotor 1, and I think it's dishonest for publishers to release games before they are ready.

Originally posted by Strakha

In addition the head ithorian said he would "heal me" after I helped him with his czerka problem and that never happened (I assumed at first he would eventually do so after I had sorted out the fuel problem). Also I haven't been able to complete the bounty hunter quest, but I see other people on the forums are saying that they often don't show up in the restoration zone.

When you talk to him after "dealing with" Czerka, you can make him "heal" you. It will increase your maximum forcepoints (but it is a quite unspectacular event... Except for Kreia being a little pissed about you playing with the hippies.

IMO this game is packed with bugs, and lacks many features that were present in the patched kotor 1 such as being able to equip other npc's on the ebon hawk. As this game is essentially the same game, just with different characters and storyline, I find it odd that it should have so many bugs, many more so than the first release of kotor 1, and I think it's dishonest for publishers to release games before they are ready.
I haven't played KOTOR 1, but I do agree that there are too many bugs. The thing is that they are almost all related to the storyline or the scripting - things that doesn't depend on KOTOR 1 and therefor doesn't benefit from good programming then.

In reply to that, I didn't know whether it was a bug or whether I had missed something. Now that it has been confirmed as being a bug, moving the thread is the correct course of action, but please do not assume that I am ignorant of the forum rules.

Archived