Home

plant the listening device

Guest Bruticus99

Guest Bruticus99

I can not complete the listening device mission. Aeron get's on board the ship and everything is destoryed, but the mission goals still do not say completed for her mission and I can not target the hyper bouy. Any help would be greatfully appreciated.

Guest Darth Massacator

Question One: Did you install the latest patch? I know the latest patch addressed some bugs with some of the missions having problems. But I can't remember which missions it fixes.

If you already have the patch, lemme know and I'll try and remember what ya have to do.

i had problems with this mission also, what i did is kill the A/S just after it launched the first wave of stormtroopers. Than i killed them and waited. The only other problem is that the tie fighters may try to destroy the satellite which happened to me 2 times before i killed them and went thru the hyperbuoy

Guest Fondas

Funny, I replied that mission yesterday, which reminded me why it had caused me so much frustration ! The secret is to intercept the Z/G troopers as far from Aeron as possible AND ignore the ones that are targeting you.

------------------

Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes... Remember, all I'm offering is the truth, nothing more... Follow me...

TZG+7

Archived