Home

Join Knight Watch

Guest KW_Papa_Shango

Guest KW_Papa_Shango

Hello again everybody. It seems i'm overdue on this months KW promo, must be having my period late or sometihng. smile.gif

Anyway, as always KW are looking for new talent to join our Corporation. What's that? Did he say Corporation? that's right, we are a non-faction group. We are in it for ourselves and the credits.

Having recently ejected a member for prolonged inactivity (AWOL check) we have decided to impose a few joining rules:

1. You stay active

2. You can consume vast amounts of ale

3. You don't mind poking fun at the Monkey and other groups. (Sure it gets you in sh*t but it's fun none the less. Right Gremlin boy? lol. smile.gif )

So if you want to join a non faction non biased group minded umm... group then why not head over too the Knight Watch site at http://members.tripod.com/knight_watch_2000/knights.html

Or alternatively you can email The Bad Monkey (Monkey boy) at Knight_watch_2000@yahoo.com

Shango. Model (or lack of) employee of the month, October 2000

NOTE!! Free ale barrel of ale offer still exists. Sure it's not a post of command, but then you can get pissed and act like someone who has a post of command. A tw*at. Lol.

Smile people.

[This message has been edited by KW_Papa_Shango (edited October 07, 2000).]

Guest paulbarnard

grad school takes off and i get side tracked and shango is offering free ale.

hope he knows it's coming from his paycheck. some one's got to pay for it.

Guest KW_Papa_Shango

Yeah. I'm the PR Guy as well as Employee of the month.

*Proud*

Recruiting is still open, but spaces are limited so sign up quick! Check out the linky link in the top post.

Guest paulbarnard

Well with what i asked and what K_K replied to up in the General Section made me wonder....

WHY aren't there any cross sections or blue prints or lay outs of things like plat forms, frieghters, etc.

For those who haven't seen or browsed through the Incredible cross section book, i suggest you do. It has the X-Wing, Y-Wing, Death Star, Correllian Corvette, Sand Crawler, Jabba's Sail barge, Slave I, The Falcon, Star Destroyer and Death Star. Something like that.

I'd be willing to coordinate. Just email/reply to me.

------------------

Paul Barnard

aka Bad Monkey

Knight Watch Shipping Corporation

knight_watch_2000@yahoo.com

kwbanner.gif

Guest KW_Papa_Shango

Anyway, we want more members too expand so if your interested in joining or are wondering what all this bullsh*t is about then click the link in the top post to visit the Knight Watch homepage,

Or email the (i'm gonna be hurt for this) Monkey Boy @

Knight_Watch_2000@yahoo.com

Archived