Home

Nothing to do

Vibro

I'm currently level 80, I haven't yet purchased the latest update, is there any way I can gain XP? I tried Agro but the Xp is useless, all though the money is quick and easy, I'm getting 99 XP per kill.

I've done a few legend quests but they're to asy and are quite boring.

Is there any way I can gain XP?

Missions, and quests.

The easiest way to gain XP at your level is to buy Toow.

I'm planning on buyin Toow soon but the way they've made it so you can't get XP unless you buy the new game is out of order.

Anyway, thanks for your reply :).

head to Dantooine....take level appropriate missions. anything at your level will net you decent (500+) per kill. goes down a bit per level below your current. goes up a bit per level over your current.

I would suggest non aggro mobs as you do lose exp the more people you are grouped with (which is backasswards). for your level, the Legacy quests, while requiring some tenacity, can net you some decent exp, but dont expect a full level by the time you do everything up till borvo (do the RSF database quests 1, 3, 4). youll also get some decent loots and some good special items. if you havent, do your profession quests (the one for level 30 doesnt work yet).

Guest DarthMaulUK

You might laugh but the nOOb quests around Mos Eisley throw up some decent xp. I started to do those. You will also see in advance, how much you will get. sometimes 3k for a simple drop off mission.

Apart from that, ride around Dantooine and kill Bols (notice how the group hunting changes made a while back - created great uproar - followed by the roll back, where actually brought in with NGE)

DMUK

Archived