Home

Saber Requests (2 seperate, or 1 combined :) )

Addlcove

heyas.

1st request.

What I would like to see is a doublesaber using the "Heart of the Force" saber crystals, as you can see in post #9, the creator of the mod would not mind. if possible, utilizing the same sort of hilts as in the original mod for ordinary sabers that glows.

2nd request, someone to create the X Saber of Sith Lord Baret Kloopon as mentioned in This story.

This has been made for JA, but can't seem to find a KoToR/TSL version, and since Exar Kun is dead, the saber should exists at the time of KoToR and TSL (if the modder feel a background reason for the saber being available then have Revan find it on tatooine, hide it somewhere away from Malak, atton finds and Atton steals it when he leaves the sith, and once you have converted him he will give it to you - just a suggestion, feel free to come up with something more creative.)

Combined - making the X-saber capable of using the crystals from the HoTF mod.

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure wether I will get a warning for bumping this, but I have been trying to do this myself, and quite frankly, I do not possess the creative skills, and/or, brain capacity to create this :)

If anyone could help me out here I'd really appreciate it.

needless to say, whoever helps gets all the credits :)

T7 edit:Do NOT bump your thread, it will not help you get a modders attention and to the contrary it may discourage a modder from taking on the request. Have patients and please respect our Forums rules. Its not a difficult rule to abide by.

This is an official warning btw

Archived