Home

Scelty!!!

Nitro

I love the new sig!!! Guess what I bought 2day?

EVERY SINGLE OFFSPRING ALBUM ON LP!!! BRAND NEW!!!!! I now own all six albums on LP, cassette, and CD!!!

------------------

This post has been brought to you by: God

I owe him more then anyone here can imagine.

I guess dedicating my sig to His Glory is a half-decent start.

And I don't mean combined... I have all six on record, all six on actual store-bought tapes, and all six on label-produced CDs. All bought and paid for, with all proceeds going to the one and only Offspring! That and I bought a poster of the new album cover that's the size of a mid-sized parking space...

Guest SadShadow

na... i better prefer to pay 2.50 $ (pesos) for one phone call and download them from the web tongue.gif

------------------

dmfire.gifzato.gifdmfire.gif

"Im becoming less human..."

SadShadow

The Lone Shadow Wing

That is very extremely highly infinitely l33t. I have all the albums on CD, and the Me, Myself and Irene soundtrack with TotalImmortal. The records are awesome, but I don't have a turntable so I couldn't play them. Well, if will excuse me, I am going to listen to some Offspring! biggrin.gif

------------------

"When we were younger,

There always seemed like some,

Some perfect mold

That we're supposed to be.

But now we're growing up and

I see its just not that way.

Now I feel like someone's lied to me"

--Elders

by THE OFFSPRING

Darth Sceltor

Of course I'm insane, who here isn't???

Guest Dj Skywalka

LP's are records, you know vinyl. Wait Sceltor think i should buy them Offspring on vinyl. I'll let you spin a bit.

------------------

Dj Skweejie

-WORDS OF WISDOM-

Never right obscenities on the back of the notebook of someone you can't trust

[This message has been edited by Dj Skywalka (edited February 03, 2001).]

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Offspring rules! Everyone who doesn't like their music should just fall on the ground and twitch right now...!

Listen to Offspring or be devoured by squirrels. biggrin.gif

I have the Me, Myself, and Irene soundtrack, for that excellent cover of the AFI song, Totalimmortal... I have the Batman Forever soundtrack for Smash It Up... I have the I Know What You Did Last Summer soundtrack for D.U.I., which is, in my opinion, one of the better songs they've written... I have the Ready To Rumble soundtrack for Bloodstains... The Idle Hands soundtrack for the 1999 version of Beheaded, a kick-ass song originally on their first album... And last but not least, I have Short Music For Short People for Hand Grenades...

[This message has been edited by Nitro (edited February 04, 2001).]

Sweet, I wish I could get all of them....

You SHOULD get them on vinyl, Dj Skywalka, that'd be pretty cool. It'd be really l33t if you could find their Self-Titled album on record from it's original 1989 release!

------------------

"When we were younger,

There always seemed like some,

Some perfect mold

That we're supposed to be.

But now we're growing up and

I see its just not that way.

Now I feel like someone's lied to me"

--Elders

by THE OFFSPRING

Darth Sceltor

Of course I'm insane, who here isn't???

Guest SadShadow

Originally posted by Nute Gunray:

rammstein.jpg

agree

------------------

dmfire.gifzato.gifdmfire.gif

"Im becoming less human..."

SadShadow

The Lone Shadow Wing

Speaking of our kick-ass German friends, has anyone heard Sonne? I've seen the video! It's AMAZING! It has solidified my opinion that these guys are second only to The Offspring on the kick-ass-tunes-o-meter.

I'm just very pissed that such a kick ass CD won't be available outside of Europe. I've heard a lot of the songs off Mutter... I have a friend that is to Rammstein what I am to The Offspring, and he got me the video...

No one here happens to live in that neck of the woods, by any chance? I desperatly need to get my hands on two copies of that CD.

------------------

Hello, my name is Nitro, and I'm calling from BBM Bureau of Measurement, the radio ratings company...

Archived