Home

Who Here Has Jk

Guest Olsmo Lahun

Guest Boba Rhett

Yoink. PLEASE pay attention to the forum your posting in. Your posts haven't just been magically floating over to this forum!

I have Jedi Knight. It's still one of my favorite games.

Guest Rogue15

i have it, actually, am letting my friend borrow it for a while. but i have it cracked so i can play it. w/o cutscenes tho. it's a pretty boring game. the mp completely sucks, oasis is the worse level whoever made it should be hung upside down until their brains flow out of their nose and kill them.

now, mots, that's a good game. i don't do sp anymore tho. it's too boring, the graphics suck, and mp is too boring.

xwing alliance, now that's a good game. (even though my frucking at&t cable won't let me have a decent mp connection, which is extremely pissin me off right now).

Guest Boba Rhett

It's been taken care of, Rommel. With Leon gone and the influx of new people, there's lots of posts for me to check. :p

I've only had JK for about 1.75 years but I'm pretty good at it. I also edit it. :)

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

It's been taken care of, Rommel. With Leon gone and the influx of new people, there's lots of posts for me to check. :p

I've only had JK for about 1.75 years but I'm pretty good at it. I also edit it. :)

Pretty good? More like elite ;) I've hade for 'bout 0.5 yrs.

Guest Luke Skywalker

NO, dont have it dont want it either.

1)Dont have enough money

2)if I did I wouldnt buy it cause i still need money for GB.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

...or you two can team up and try to defeat me. :D;)

I think I can take you now Rhett, with another person :)

Archived