Home

Infantry

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Milkshake is going to kill me for telling u all this first (please do not take this literally it is only a metaphor or atleast i think it is)

There is a great online game at this address its real time and u have to control a man in an army there are quite a few players on even when all u americans are sleeping. the address is www.station.sony.com/infantry I will say milkshake gave me this address but i would like to take the credit for it. :-):-):-)

------------------

"Hey where are you?"

"Im in the car park"

"What are you doing in the car park"

"Parking Cars"

Guest Jabba The Hunt

y hasnt anybody replied to this is so much fun me and coffee just had a battle with 52 players (thats 26 on each team) our side tried to hold on to the central base but coffees just managed to take it back before i quit

------------------

How are you?

Guest Zoom Rabbit

CLEAR!!! *Zap!*

*(Brings thread back to life.)*

Why are soldiers called infantry? They are fully-grown adults (with guns) who should be refered to with the appropriate respect. That would be like calling the police pansylings or sweetyboys...

FOR GREAT JUSTICE! <font size=1>Vive la resistance! biggrin.gif

------------------

'It takes forty-seven muscles to frown...but only two to pull the trigger.'

Guest Jabba The Hunt

zoom ive been trying to keep this post alive for some time now it just doesnt seem to work we dont u people like this game its great - i even killed coffeebean on it

------------------

How are you?

Guest Jabba The Hunt

hey my connection is timing out of infantry now

nnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

------------------

How are you?

Archived