Home

Red Eclipse event not triggering...

Hiroki

The thread title says it all. I've done all of the main quest eventions on Nar Shaddaa I can think of, and many side quests. I even payed Kaalah-Nah 2,000 credits to give me a bad rep with the exchange, and still, the Red Eclipse attack on the Ebon Hawk does not occure. I have no idea what I could be doing wrong. This is my first game as a female, and the first game I've played since my computer crashed.

It always triggered properly before however, when I approached the Ebon Hawk after amassing enough love/hate from the Exchange. Other than a few edits from KSE, I'm not using any mods, and haven't given myself any items I shouldn't have, I don't think. I don't know if any items would even affect this events triggering.

The thread title says it all. I've done all of the main quest eventions on Nar Shaddaa I can think of, and many side quests. I even payed Kaalah-Nah 2,000 credits to give me a bad rep with the exchange, and still, the Red Eclipse attack on the Ebon Hawk does not occure. I have no idea what I could be doing wrong. This is my first game as a female, and the first game I've played since my computer crashed.

The Red Eclipse attack is not tied to your reputation with the Exchange. It always happens the first time you enter the Refugee Quad from the Landing Pad Area and then re-enter the Landing Pad area through the gate.

Have you been to the Refugee Quad yet and exited from it? If so the trigger (which is located a few steps away from the Refugee Quad gate in the Landing area) must have failed to activate for some reason.

Archived