Home

Can yall do me a favor?

Guest ZeitGeist

Guest ZeitGeist

Hmmm... no, I'm not vaguely related to a guy names milkshake. I am actually another vague, obscure forumer masquerading for the AI. If everyone else knew who I really was, and knew I had JK, I'd be in

deep poo

This isn't a general discussion forum, this is a OT forum if I am correct? Therefore, instead of posting at the dead other SW games forums, I post in this one. Makes sense to me.

Unglaublich!

Yours truly: Gunther Hermann

Guest Thrawn

He made sense?!?!?!? I don't like him already biggrin.gif

------------------

"Noobies Suck"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest ZeitGeist

Was? What haf I done? I manage to go around not-offendingn people mostly. I didn't manage to offend anyone a year or two ago. Wat haf I done?

No..... Milkshake doesn't know me. I doubt that any of you live even remotely near my edifice. Don't ask, don't tell.

[beginrable] I am well known at other forums for starting controversial topics that are often subkect for flaming, even though all I did was ask a simple question. IE, this one at the deus-ex.org forums:

Anyone want to see the new SP skinz pac I created?

And they started flaming each other!! Innocent topics like that start theological discussions, politicking, arguing over cars, magazines, and even cell phones!

Then, I delete the opffending topic, and sometimes the people get over it. In one such topic, one chap named Inky B. Mistro called everyone "child molesters", and nearly got banned. Whatever. [/endrambrle]

Guest Thrawn

Well, those of us who are any good at it.

come on, who are ya?

------------------

"Noobies Suck"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Archived