Home

Fresh new Siggy!!

Darth Sceltor

Guest Rogue 9

here's my new sig biggrin.gif

------------------

"The truest measure of a society is how it treats it's Elderly, It's Pets and It's Prisoners."

Guest Rogue 9

my sig will now change weekly to various Andromeda Quotes biggrin.gif

------------------

"The truest measure of a society is how it treats it's Elderly, It's Pets and It's Prisoners."

Guest Rogue 9

my sig will now change weekly to various Andromeda Quotes biggrin.gif

------------------

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Wally the space dolphin told me to change to a new sig that was nothing at all like this one:

------------------

'What's up is clearly defined as the opposite of what is down, in this case being the strongest source of local gravity...failing that, in space, what's up is opposite the direction of accelerative G-force--or what I'm targeting with these laser cannon. Die, b*tch!'

--Official forum space terrorist

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Wally the space dolphin told me to change to a new sig that was nothing at all like this one:

------------------

'What's up is clearly defined as the opposite of what is down, in this case being the strongest source of local gravity...failing that, in space, what's up is opposite the direction of accelerative G-force--or what I'm targeting with these laser cannon. Die, b*tch!'

--Official forum space terrorist

I got bored of my sig rather quickly. I picked a new one because I don't know what dinnette set defines me as a person.

------------------

"I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I wanted to breathe smoke."

I got bored of my sig rather quickly. I picked a new one because I don't know what dinnette set defines me as a person.

------------------

"I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I wanted to breathe smoke."

Archived