Home

close down lightsaber?

angela70478

It may not be possible to shut off your lightsaber purposefully on the console versions. You could try pressing the button that makes you normally activate your lightsaber.

I don't know if you can do the "taunt" move on the Xbox, but you could try that, because on the PC version (the saber twirl) makes your lightsaber shut off.

There may be another way, but it's a common problem people have, simply because the PC version is better (sorry!). ;)

As for changing colors, in the PC version that is done by using the console. If you can't use the console on the Xbox then I don't know how you'd do it in single player...

Btw, is there a Keyboard attachment for the Xbox? If so, then perhaps some of the PC stuff should be possible (if they didn't disable it for the console)...

Duh! I completely forgot about the water thing. Rather annoying though, since there is only water in a few places in the game (and that really pissed me off about the saber-dousing ability, as well as the lack of decent swimming animations, like JK1/MotS)

Archived