Home

Rambo is angry

The people who Rambo help in the 3rd film destroy in the present a lot of statues.

If you remember Rambo bring to a boy a little Buda statue, so that child can be punished for have that wink.gif.

The ONU try to avoid that the talibans destroy that statues because are things of the humanity but they don´t stop, when this things happen, (like the burning of the Alejandria books) the humanity do a step back in the history frown.gif.

Now if you see that this guys don´t stop after be contacted by the ONU, they also can attack any country and take it back without hear the ONU and OTAN warnings.

Now Rambo will have to come back again.

------------------

Also knowed as Kanon

Let get those guys

hmmm:

ONU=UN i think

OTAN=NATO I learned that from my NATO screensaver that is in english and french and says OTAN in the french part

Taliban=ruling government of afghanistan

buddha statues=the Taliban shelled and destroyed the two largest buddha statues in the world, despite the protests of everyone in the world.

Guest Rogue 9

they can attack anyonebut the U.S., being that if we leave the U.N. most of it Military might is the U.S. biggrin.gif, and Most of the Navy necessary for the deployment of that force

Archived