Home

star wars episode 2:attack of the clones

Guest darth_beast

Guest xwing guy

I'll go see it, but I still don't like the name attack of the clones. It reminds me of attack of the killer tomatoes.:)

Guest Boba Rhett

1. Very Reliable. Episode II will be out next may.

2. It's kindof a, "no duh" thing. :)

3. Next year.

4. Everywere.

5. They have been. You just haven't beem paying attention. :D

As for me, I'm going to be one of those guys who stands in line for eight hours waiting to see the sneak preview and then goes to see it three more times on the day it comes out. :D

Guest Boba Rhett

Don't be forgeting the spoiler warnings people! And I highly doubt it will come out earlier. Star Wars movies are always released in may. :)

Guest Luke Skywalker

Your right rhett, EP1 may 21st i think. Anyways GO SEE EP2 and THE MATRIX:RELOADED. I cant wait till those 2 some out! My 2 fav series at tthe same time!!!

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

It's not stupid at all. They want to be able to see it the day it comes out.

Yes, it is a very highly anticipated movie and people want to say that they saw it on opening day.

Guest Luke Skywalker

Im just going because I like SW its plain and simple. I think the idea is great and its different (besides star trek even tho ST is different in a sense). Its like a fantasy world:)

Guest Mad_Dog

5 things

1)Episode 3 will come out in may 2004

2)EP2 is going to be an old 50's B movie remake

3)disregard #2 i was only joking

4)i am going to wait for the 1st friday after opening day to see it

5)Why? because the movies will be less crowded and haste leads to the dark side. "vader took the quick and easy way." (was that ben or yoda? i am too lazy to look at my digitaly remastered in THX special edition tapes of SW to find it) :p

Archived