Home

"Mission: complete." --Heero Yuy

My first year of Ottawa U. is officially ovah! biggrin.gif

I just finished my Fundamental Philosophy exam.

I just have to shuffle around some courses for next year (due to cancellations/schedule changes) and finalize my selections, and I'm free and clear! cool.gif

And of course:

Party on the Trickster's Justice!

Music, dancing, and leather-clad amazons, what more do ya want?

Drinks? Why, they're on . . .

*drumroll*

NINER!!!

wink.gif

<small>Check your weapons at the airlock, and please don't feed the rancors, or you will feed the rancors.<small>

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

[This message has been edited by Flying Beastie (edited April 30, 2001).]

It would be both. biggrin.gif

"Do you think you've created a God or something?" is a much better, but less appropriate quote.

One time I was going ask a girl out and i didn't and i got out to my car and sat down and said MISSION: ABORTED then I pressed the button on my gear shifter and realized if I had been in a Gundam I would have just self-detonated.

I screwed up this semester and wound up doing as BAD AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN. New major for me next semester.

You know, of course, that if you ever get an essay question on a final exam asking what courage is, just say "This" and turn it in biggrin.gif

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

My bro's mission was finished last month, it was also his first year in Ottawa U. I just got my application form last week, I'm going in on 2002

[This message has been edited by Jem (edited May 01, 2001).]

Originally posted by Nute Gunray:

It would be both. biggrin.gif

I've only ever heard two of Heero's catchphrases: "Mission: accepted." And "Mission: complete."

The utter coolness that he manages to fit into those simple phrases rivals even that of Lobot. cool.gif

One time I was going ask a girl out and i didn't and i got out to my car and sat down and said MISSION: ABORTED then I pressed the button on my gear shifter and realized if I had been in a Gundam I would have just self-detonated.

ROTFLOL!!

Not at your troubles, of course, but at the image.

Y'ever wonder if, at the end of EW, Heero left because he was just too shy to talk to Relena? wink.gif

------------------

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Originally posted by Nute Gunray:

in my dream my car had the Zero system.

That'd be one way to take care of rush-hour. cool.gif

------------------

Sorry guys, but I'm swinging back (well, closer) to the topic for a sec:

I've finished finalizing my upcoming courses for the next three semesters! cool.gif

June-AugustI'm taking a summer course in Science Fiction Writing for three reasons: first because it's the only time I'm able to take the course, second because it's a fun course that I want to take, and third because I was invited to take the course now by the afforementioned babe in my English class. biggrin.gif

Sept-Dec, I'm taking Elizabethan Shakespeare, Intro to Canadian Lit., Intro to American Lit., Chaucer, and Magic, Witchcraft, and Occult Traditions. cool.gif

Jan-Apr, Intro to Canadian Lit and Intro to American Lit continue (full-year courses), and I'm taking Old English, Spencer and Milton, and Jacobean Shakespeare.

THe trouble is that Chaucer and Jacobean Shakespeare are night courses. Chaucer is on Tuesday, so I'll have to get back into my habit of watching Angel and Buffy separately (on Thurs and fri, respectively). frown.gif

You may now leave the topic again. wink.gif

------------------

Archived