Home

THIS IS A SPOILER TO THE LAST EPISODE TO VOYAGER DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Guest Jabba The Hunt

apperently captin Janeway fights Admiral janeway and Alice Kiredge (sp) returns as the borg queen from first contact

------------------

iM. diSleXIc. sO. pLeaSE. tRanSlaTe. AnY oF tHe mmistypes/SpElLinGs

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Jabba The Hunt

this was apperently relised by Kate Mulgren (janeway) its all she let slip

------------------

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Hans The Great

Finally! They are going to put that sick horse of a show to sleep. Of course the last episode is going to have the big rating catchers, the Borg, and probably some Klingon stuff too.

Guest Jabba The Hunt

voyager kicks ass - good entertainment thats what its about something to look forward to on a Monday night when you come home from school (or work for some of the more imature ones of us here (there is a logic behind this see if anyone can work it out)

------------------

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Forceflow

Voyager is awesome! I love that show! Especially the episodes I saw from the seventh season so far! (Well, I didn't like Workforce, and Flesh and Blood wasn't that great either) But Body and Soul was hillarious, Prophecy was cool, Q2 was awesome!

Nighingale, had some great moments, too! I hope I can find more episodes from Voyager on the net... I don'T want to have to wait another YEAR to get to season 7 frown.gif

------------------

Murphy was an optimist!

Webmaster of the X-Wing Alliance Upgrade Project

Archived