Home

Editing how rebels advance tech

Three60

Has anyone figured out how to do this? I've been looking at the T4-B specifically, since I'm editing the Galacti Conquest and that's something you have to steal from the Imps at that level. I can turn off buildings (it looks like they ahd meant rebels to just research tech like the Imps, they put in a rebel research facility) to be stolen or even made if there was land in my mod, but I can't turn of units. Anyone know how to take it off that steal tech page?

There's two lines you'll probably need:

<Build_Initially_Locked>Yes</Build_Initially_Locked>

This line means ... well obviously if you can build this unit directly after a certain techlevel/timeline is reached. If you set this to "no" it will appear automatically.

<Build_Can_Be_Unlocked_By_Slicer>No</Build_Can_Be_Unlocked_By_Slicer>

This line is probably what you meant... If you set this to "no" it can't be stolen. There is an additional line setting the money necessary for the theft.

There's two lines you'll probably need:

<Build_Initially_Locked>Yes</Build_Initially_Locked>

This line means ... well obviously if you can build this unit directly after a certain techlevel/timeline is reached. If you set this to "no" it will appear automatically.

<Build_Can_Be_Unlocked_By_Slicer>No</Build_Can_Be_Unlocked_By_Slicer>

This line is probably what you meant... If you set this to "no" it can't be stolen. There is an additional line setting the money necessary for the theft.

I tried that, I'll try it again, but it didn't seem to do anything.

Archived