Home

Need hepl finding a GIF...

nova_wolf

Somewhere, out there on the vast web, there is an animated gif that spins, showing first the rebel insignia, then the imperial insignia. Does anyone know where I can find it ?

------------------

Nova Squadron, the Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the Nebulon B Frigate 'Oracle', home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - SSDs (See our work with the Iron Fist !) !'

Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')

Guest Rogue 9

I might have it give me a minute

nevermind the one I've got fades through those two logos and the Star Wars sign. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Rogue 9 (edited May 14, 2001).]

I have found that one as well.

I have used it (atleast untill I can find a better, crisper one), but have edited it somewhat.

I opened it in Corel Draw, and first removed the Star Wars logo from the end. Copying each frame into a new one immediatly after itself, I have lengtehned it.

Sly, simple, very likely illegal, but heh - it will do for now !

------------------

Nova Squadron, the Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the Nebulon B Frigate 'Oracle', home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - SSDs (See our work with the Iron Fist !) !'

Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')

NO! It's immoral, unethical, and very likely illegal! I'll have no part of it. . . . Okay, I'll do it!

--Daria's mom wink.gif

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Archived