Home

Multiplayer mod!!!!!

EAWFAN

i need testers for it. testers must know how to:

1 install mods

2 copy the EAW files onto there desktop so it wont screw up there core game

email me if ur intrested it has been tested in single player skrimish and works here is what it does:

every thing except space stations cost 1 credis

every thing except space stations takes 1 second to build

if it works i will post a link to the download site

i have just played 4 games with 2 diffrent people there is no lag because....: 1 all u have is rienforcements not millions of people on field the cap is still at 25 2 both used a 256 ram with 1.7 ghz and ran perfectly fine 3 the internet is the only thing that matters for online game for crappy comps they already have graphics low so as long as u ahve a 200 kbps connection or higher u will play like every game ..... LAG FREE!!!!!

i will release the balanced version on sunday i still need to: make fighters low cost and low build time, same with heros, possible bring the ven back, possible allow u to build every unit, and need to make land mod with it. so far both people have loved it and like it better than the regular game

no what is the funniest thing about this.... the only 2 people who have posted on this thread have there own mods so i respectably dont really care sbout your opinions i had this up because i needed testers but i dont any more and i am just gonna host it for my clan.

Hey, I play other mods. I just don't see how one credit and one second for everything but space stations. It's just a huge battle that drags on. IMO, have the space station be the same. Uniform is best here.

BTW, wrong form of "know". that always just bugs me.

i know it is the wrong form of no\know i typed that in 45 seconds i had to go. the station is the same everything so are the heros and upgrades the reason why i did this is so that any one can come back and possibly win i got sick of if you lose the middle you lose the game or if you pnly have 1 mine. it does cause a major battle but for those hard core gamers it is an opportonity to strike there station while every one else is watching the fight and it does happen. im still testing it and need to balance the teams the rebels lose alot because of there weak ships and slow upgrade times if any one has a suggestion i would be happy to add it i will probaly add the ven and hangers to every ship including the tartan and the corellian corvete. expect this early next week i ahd a bug in the last test and need to fix it.

Archived