Home

Tribes 2

nova_wolf

Does anyone here own Tribes 2 ?

I recently bought it after watching the rather funky movie on Sierra's site.

However, I cannot seem to get the bastard bots to do as I say, especially when it comes to using vehicles - they NEVER take on driver or tailgunner position !

Plus, are there any mods or patches ?

------------------

Nova Squadron, the Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the Nebulon B Frigate 'Oracle', home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - SSDs (See our work with the Iron Fist !) !'

Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')

Guest Jabba The Hunt

very successful thread here

------------------

Official Forum Newbian

Your more of a newbian than me, now thats saying something!

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Jabba The Hunt

umm ive had more successful threads than this!!!

------------------

Official Forum Newbian

Your more of a newbian than me, now thats saying something!

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

You sad gimps !

You have sullied the good reputation of the members of XWA for helping those in need. You are acting like flaming newbies...

Speaking of FLAMING.....

------------------

Nova Squadron, the Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the Nebulon B Frigate 'Oracle', home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - SSDs (See our work with the Iron Fist !) !'

Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')

Archived