Home

Star Commander

Three60

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When? It would help me more to know when it happens, rather then "It happened." I've only gotten one (oops, forgot to list it), and that's when you are trying to build a satellite and your ship is destroyed. Since the game doesn't come with builders it would crash. That's one reason I want to make larger maps that would require building things before a battle.

When is the version with land battles included coming along? I'm just interested to see how it would work out for the pirates, have you figured it out yet? I would guess since they can only build one structure it would give the player access to all of the vehicles and infantry the Black Sun have.

...I can't help multiple people?

Anyway, I'm going to release it as soon as my new infantry are in. I'll just be including the infantry and the buildings that will be in the mod when the mod tools become availible. So there will be no vehicles.

First, sorry for double posting.

Second, Version 2.01 is now availible! Here are some new features:

*Bothans and Wookies used by the Rebellion if you own Bothawui and Kashyyyk respectively.

*Imperial Royal Guards added for Imperials, can only be built on Coruscant.

*You can only build Mon Calamari Cruisers at Mon Calamari, and Star Destroyers only at Kuat.

*Ground Battles are back in for just infantry.

DOWNLOAD 2.01 Beta here!

DOWNLOAD 2.01 Beta using the EaW Mod Manager here!

NOTE: I'm right now just testing the new units and changes to the Empire and Rebellion. The Pirates are not playable.

You don't need it. Just use the normal way, and it will work fine.

BTW, it seems the AI just needed some ground to play with, it now works fine. One person, playing as the Empire, has only 6 planets left. All strategic in that sector of planets for special units.

Archived