Home

Questions on Allronix' KOTOR 1 dialogue patch

Sable Phoenix

My goal is to restore as much of the cut original content to KOTOR as possible for my next playthrough. But, I don't really have any interest in expanding past what BioWare originally made, especially since it wouldn't have any voice acting to go along with it or anything. What I want to know is, how much of Allronix' voice pack is restored content and how much is custom created content? If I can just pick out the restored content, I'd like to do so. I figure Juhani's content is all restored, but what about beyond that?

You have to give people some time to respond. Not everyone checks the forums every day.

Also, if you're just looking for specifics about a certain mod, your best bet would be to contact the author directly, either by pm if they're a member of this board, or by email.

• 3 months later...

The only other "restoration" was Carth's dialogue post-Leviathan. And the Juhani stuff restored was her arguing about Canderous and describing the individual worlds.

I never wanted to cause confusion with the mod, since it was pretty easy to tell what was my tweaking and what was restoration. Restoration has voices, my tweaking does not.

The only other "restoration" was Carth's dialogue post-Leviathan. And the Juhani stuff restored was her arguing about Canderous and describing the individual worlds.

I never wanted to cause confusion with the mod, since it was pretty easy to tell what was my tweaking and what was restoration. Restoration has voices, my tweaking does not.

I assume that ebo_carth and the Juhani dlg are two that restort content and the rest at tweaks.

• 1 year later...

Archived